I recommend trying a hard reset on your device. You can do this by following these steps:
- With the phone switched off, press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key. At this point you should see the Android recovery screen.
- Scroll to Wipe Data/Factory Reset using the Volume Up or Down keys. Select with the power key.
- Scroll down to Yes, Delete User Data and select it.
- Back on the first screen, scroll down to Wipe Cache Partition and select it.
- Your factory reset is now complete.
- Go to Reboot System Now to restart the phone.
If this is unsuccessful then I advise that you contact your nearest service centre. Please visit the link below which will aid you in locating it:
answered 3 months, 3 weeks ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.