The auto backup album in the gallery is place there by Google+.
If you would like to delete photos permanently you will need to follow these steps;
1. Launch the Google+ application on your Fame
2. Once this is open, tap on the menu key at the bottom left hand side of your handset
3. Tap on settings
4. Select Auto backup
5. Make sure the slider at the top of this page is OFF
6. Now auto backup is switched off you can remove the folder from your phone
7. Head in to your settings and scroll down until you reach your accounts
8. Select Google account
9. Tap on your email account
10. Ensure that ‘Sync Google+ Auto backup’ and ‘Sync Picasa Web albums’ are un ticked in here
11. Next you exit back in to your main Settings menu and select Application Manager
12. Slide across until All applications are displayed on the screen
13. Scroll down until you reach Gallery
14. Select Gallery and tap on Clear Cache and then Clear Data, this will not delete the photos in your gallery
15. Now just power your phone off and on again and the folder should have gone.
Hope this helps,
answered 1 year, 2 months ago
1out of 1found this answer helpful.